1. Items to be submitted to a bid
□ Project Name: Digital Transformation Project-Based Task Design Strategy Consulting (based on AI, BIG DATA analysis)
□ Project period: within 12 months from the date of conclusion of the contract
□ Project amount: Within 400 million won (excluding VAT, average wage for SW engineers in 2021)
2. Eligibility to apply
□ A successful digital transformation project driven by Fanstar Group
□ Companies that hire people who have a master's degree or higher in performance, such as AI and BIG DATA analysis
□ A company that employs employees who have performed more than the level of researchers at related government agencies such as AI and BIG DATA.
□ A company that has not paid for foreclosure, provisional attachment, national tax, local tax, and four major insurance policies as of the date of participation in the bid.
3. Selection Method
□ Selection procedure : Project promotion PROCESS and solution output are evaluated and selected
□ Selection evaluation criteria
- Effectiveness and practicality of data analysis of PROCESS and project result output
- Excellence in project planning, implementation strategies and methods
- Organize project managers and project promotion organizations
- Appropriateness of estimating project cost
4. How to apply
□ Submission documents
- Project implementation PROCESS Part 1
- project result output
□ Submission deadline: July 28, 2021 (Wed) 09:00 to July 29 (Wed) 18:00
□ Submission method: E-mail or mail receipt (mail reception is limited to the minute of arrival on the deadline)
□ Submission place
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail or direct visit: 30 Haegwan-ro, Jung-gu, Busan, Planning Office on the 5th floor of Fanstar Cruise Plaza
5. Notification of selection results and contract
□ Individually notified to the company determined as the project performer.
□ Project implementers evaluate the project implementation submission documents and decide after internal consultation.
□ Expected to conclude a consignment contract after selecting a project performer (starting the project implementation after signing a contract)
□ All submitted documents shall not be returned, and all expenses related to this proposal shall be borne by the proposer.
7. Contact Us
Choi Sung-tae, Planning Office of Fanstar Co., Ltd.